Achieving a clutter-free kitchen is a lot easier when it’s designed and built with smart storage solutions, such as pullout trays and drawers. Even simple accessories, such as an over-cabinet towel bar and spice rack, can help to maximize space. Shop these appliances and see this kitchen — designed by Accent Designs and built by Moorhead & Company Inc. — at Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery in Honolulu.
1. Gaggenau 36-inch Wall Hood, $2,400, from Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
2. Gaggenau 36-inch Gas Cooktop, $5,800, from Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
3. Backsplash: Contour-Zen Break A in stone mountain, from Lunada Bay Tile Co.
4. Cabinetry: Pike’s Peak Textured Melamine in silver moss, Bahamas Door in gale, from Design Craft Cabinets
5. Thermador Built-In Coffee Maker, $3,700, from Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
6. Over-Cabinet Towel Bar, $10, from Simply Organized