We love homemade meals, especially when prepared, served and enjoyed on unique pieces designed and created in Hawaii.
1. The detail in this Small Leaf Dish caught our attention. $10, from Aloha Ceramics.
2. Grab a pinch of salt from this petite Hawaiian Salt Jar Tapa, $10, from Aloha Ceramics.
3. Dry your dishes on this decorative Coral Tea Towel, $20, from Palapala Designs.
4. Rest your glass on a coaster that’s sure to soak up condensation. Sandstone Coasters, $10 each, from Stoneface Hawaii.
5. Take a seat on this sturdy bar stool, constructed from bamboo grown in Nuuanu and topped with a koa seat. A variety of wood choices and custom orders are available. Hawaiian Bar Stool, $590, from Werk Arts.
6. The vibrant colors of the Fused Glass Coral Platter and Coral Bowl will brighten up your dining table. $75 each, from Moonlight Creations Hawaii.